General Manager - Finance - CBL Group
General Manager - Finance
- Influences and supports the CEO and the business to improve the bottom line by means of improved revenue, efficiencies and cost management.
- Provides expert advice and support to the CEO and the functional leads in formulating business plans to fuel the sustainable growth agenda.
- Actively engages in the business decision making process, both commercially and financially for overall improvement of the business.
- Understands the internal processes and related controls, streamlines the Internal Control processes to increase efficiencies while acting as the Custodian of the assets of the business.
- Interprets finance related Information and effectively communicates such interpretations to management for decision making through a robust integrated reporting system.
- Equips the Finance Team with new skills and competencies to provide effective business solutions to internal customers.
RequirementsQualified CA/CIMA/ACCA with a minimum of 05 years experience in a similar capacity in a reputed organization, preferably with 15 years of experience post qualification
An MBA from a recognized institute will be a distinct advantage
Business Leader with strong personal values with exceptional negotiation skills
Strong IT skills and exposure to an ERP environment is mandatory
Strong communication, interpersonal skills, people development skills and proven success in business partnering
Previous work experience in manufacturing industry would be an added advantage
The CBL Group is one of the largest FMCG Conglomerates operating largely in the food sector with multiple operations in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Myanmar. The Group has its product presence in more than 60 countries around the worlds.
Our portfolio includes biscuits, chocolates, cakes to textured vegetable protein, coconut products and cereal, manufactured under Munchee, Ritzbury, Tiara, Lanka Soy, Sera and Samaposha Brands, which are market leaders in their respective categories in Sri Lanka. The CBL Group consists of 11 companies in Sri Lanka and overseas, which functions as independent business units headed by CEOs.