Export Coordinator - Darkley Tea
Our Company is currently looking for skilled, proactive, and motivated individuals to play an important role in our team's export division. We offer a friendly and dynamic work-space where you can truly fulfill your professional goals. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates seeking a challenge and rewarding role!
- Represent the product to external customers worldwide
- Maintain correspondence with customers
- Deliver product presentations, communicate any relevant product information to the customers
- Establish interpersonal business relationships to facilitate work activities
- Develop and strengthen relationship with existing and potential customers
- Increase export volume by involving new customers
- Handle the sales process from proposal to close
- Be willing to work with customers from different time-zones
- Arrange the sending of product samples to customers
- Meeting with supposed customers for introducing and presentation of product
- Work with third party suppliers of promotional materials
- Works for product range development
RequirementsThe ideal candidate should have a minimum of 1-year experience in a similar coordinating role.
Be fluent in English and able to work comfortably with MS Office packages, especially in MS Excel and MS Power Point.
The right candidate should be willing to work on flexible times and possess good analytical skills with an eye for details