Merchandiser - Fabric sourcing - Union Apparels
Merchandiser - Fabric sourcing
- Ability to work independently and work with both local & foreign manufacturers and suppliers which is a must.
- Raw material and delivery management to set Time and Action Calendars which will play a critical part your role.
- Should have sound knowledge of the garment manufacturing processes, capacity management, product review and risk analysis skills, costing.
- Ensure all products/new projects are engineered & developed to meet targets while ensuring that appropriate value is maintained and shipped according to customer requirement.
- Capability to develop strong relationship with customers & suppliers.
RequirementsA Degree or Diploma Textile or Merchandising / CIM from recognized institutions with a minimum of 3 to 4 Years experience in similar Role
Experience in marketing would be an added advantage
A dynamic individual with excellent negotiation skills and interpersonal skills
A self motivates and assertive individual who is able to be a part of a transformational team
The Union Group is a leading conglomerate operating in the Apparel Exports industry, Fashion/Retail Industry and the hospitality sector.
Union Apparels is a subsidiary of the Union Group with a strong foundation of being a pioneer in the apparel exports industry for well over 35 years. Our strength has been identifying and integrating value streams in creating a strong brand in the fashion industry. Employing over 1800 associates and having 03 world-class manufacturing facilities, the group has ambitious plans to accelerate growth and transform the fashion industry.
We consider strong competence, passion for transformation and courage to innovate as our core values that define and differentiate us.