Operation Center – Security Analyst - Virtusa
Operation Center – Security Analyst
- Responsible for the security monitoring & log analysis of multi vendor security solutions
- Respond to security incidents (malware infections, unauthorized access, malicious emails, DDos attacks, etc.
- Provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory
- Integrate and share threat information with other team members
- Evaluate the type, nature and severity of security events(security assurance/security compliance) using a range of security event analysis tools
- Understand common security vulnerabilities and mitigation techniques.
RequirementsAt least 1+ years of IT Security/Information Security experience, developing SIEM and IPS, Firewall Rules must
Bachelor's degree with emphasis in Information Security preferred
Familiar with malware analysis processes and threat intelligence activities, including the collection of IOCs and tracking threat actions
Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols
Understanding of Linux, Perl scripting and knowledge of incident/problem management frameworks such NIST or ITIL will be have advantage
Have a demonstrated technical problem determination ability