IT Manager - Connaissance De Ceylan
Connaissance De Ceylan
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Ability to manage trouble shooting within very quick /short resolving time.
RequirementsProven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
Excellent knowledge of technical management, Information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
Expertise in data centre management and data governance
Hands-on experience with computer networks, networks, network administration and network installation
Ability to manage personnel
BS in Computer Science MIS or similar field
A pioneer Sri Lanka's Travel Industry Connaissance De Ceylan (Pvt) Ltd is one of the leading Destination management Companies currently operating in the country. We offer our clientele holiday experiences that will always be remembered and cherished; with unparalleled customer service offered throughout vacations.
We are looking for a dynamic & equally committed individual to join our cadre in the following capacity to meet the rising demands and the growth plans of the company.