ERP Functional Consultant (IFS) - Inivos Consulting
ERP Functional Consultant (IFS)
- Analyze client's business processes and translating this into the IFS modules
- Provide functional expertise, mainly to support the implementation, upgrade, configuration and maintenance of the IFS Applications Versions.
- Work closely with customers in order to understand the business requirement and to create solution outlines and solutions definitions for few requirements to extend the use of IFS Applications.
- Understand and translate requirements into business and technology solutions and provide technology analysis. Develop and implement quality business solutions for the clients in different industries.
- Should be able to resolve the issues reported by business within agreed SLS with customer.
- Exposure to functional configuration i.e Basic and Master Data setup in Finance, distribution, manufacturing, project, service modules and other supporting domains.
- Responsible for creating user manuals and project documentation, interact with Technical team and help in Reports generation and other technical/projects related activities.
- International work environment
- Friendly work environment and great colleagues
- A job that matters in the modern society
- Attractive Salary Based on Your Experience and Skills
- Real Career development opportunity for the right person.
RequirementsStrong understanding of IFS Finance/Supply Chain /Projects/Manufacturing and good understanding of IFS landscape, IFS Applications 9 and 10 would be preferable
A good level of experience in consultancy
High level of financial expertise
Strong communication skills
Be able to work well with a successful & well-established team
IFS Project Implementation Experience is desirable
At INIVOS we want to add real value to our customers business process and to help them succeed. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and innovative learning resources. At every level of our team, we build leaders who have the ability to influence and achieve. We value inclusion and encourage you to bring your whole self to work;all of the things that make you who you are. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll fell valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.