Senior Executive - International Sales & Marketing - Lalan Eco - Latex
Senior Executive - International Sales & Marketing
Lalan Eco - Latex
- Must have the Product knowledge to present details of each product in our foreign and domestic market. You will be required to communicate effectively with our visiting customers.
- Ability to prepare costing for BOM (bill of materials). Need to be able to develop product specifications in conjunction with manufacturing and quality assurance for all Eco-Latex products.
- Follow-up on new sales leads and referrals resulting from marketing activities.
- Organize and effectively participate in trade shows in our foreign and domestic markets.
- Identify sales prospects and contacts through the internet, internet, social-media, trade shows and other means.
- Prepare power-point presentations, proposals and sales contracts in a timely manner.
- Identify and resolve each client's concerns. Communicate and develop relationships with clients. Follow-up and feedback are must. Follow company protocol for client complaints.
- Prepare a variety of status reports including sales activity, closing a sales transaction, follow-up and adhere to sales budget.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, new developments, critical information and feedback gathered through marketing field activities to appropriate production and finance staff.
- Develop and implement additional sales activities to reduce inventory.
- Adhere duties assigned by the corporate CEO.
- Ability to persuade and influence others. Must be flawless in delivering presentations to current and future clients.
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials. Strong interpersonal skills including communicating effectively in mandarin.
- Adequate knowledge in advertising and sales promotion techniques. Retail merchandising and product positioning during trade shows are vital.
- It is critical this candidate maintains a professional appearance during all times. Also, providing
a positive Image about the company is a must.
- Work requires a significant amount of travel in our foreign and domestic markets. This requires the possession of a valid passport.
- Ability to work flexible schedule including weekends occasionally.
- Train and develop new customer service employees within the sales marketing team.
RequirementsBachelor's degree in Marketing management from a recognized university in Sri Lanka
2 years of experience from a Sales and Marketing environment
Age Below 30
Katunayake and surrounding area is preferred
Candidate should be fluent in Mandarin
Lalan Eco - Latex