Marketing Executive - NativeWay
- Responsible for achieving individual sales targets of the Sales Department.
- Visit potential customers & identify their requirements.
- Manage long term business relationships with the clients to consistently achieve established Sales Plans/Targets/Collection targets.
- Coordinate through the After-Sales Service Division, for the customer requirements.
- Gather market & competitor information thereby forecasts future sales.
- Responsibilities for Preparation of Quotations, Proposals & Tender Documents.
The chosen applicant will be exposed to an environment conducive to career development. An attractive remuneration package with other fringe benefits in keeping with ability and experiences will bf offered.
RequirementsAge below 35 years
Minimum two years experience and proven track record in corporate sales(exposure to engineering or project sales will be a definite advantage)
Part or Full qualification in marketing
Having a technical qualification will be an added advantage
Strong interpersonal & presentation skills with a good oral command of English & Sinhala
Having a sound IT literacy (MS office package) is essential
Result oriented individual with ability to achieve set targets and meet deadlines
NativeWay(Pvt) Ltd is Sri Lanka's most trusted leader in comprehensive integrated engineering solutions.NativeWay is now embarking on an aggressive strategy of expansion in order to better serve a diverse spectrum of esteemed clientele built up over the past seven decades, which currently comprise of respected leaders in construction, health, hospitality, apparels and textiles sectors.NativeWay is an ISO 9001 certified company registered as an EM22 contractor for Diesel Generators with Sri Lanka Construction Industry Development Authority(CIDA)
Native Way is now seeking motivated, dynamic, performance-oriented professionals to join our ranks.