Office-Admin Manager - Teardrop Boutique Management
Teardrop Boutique Management
We are looking for an Office & Admin Manager at our Head Office.
- Composes, prepares routine correspondence for the director's and Senior manager's signature.
- Prepares, assembles and distributes various reports and documents as complied by the GGM.
- Organizes daily incoming correspondence, makes preliminary assessment and handles/respond as appropriate, prepares simple interpretation of documents/correspondence if requested.
- Keeps the calendar constantly updated to facilitate appointment and meeting schedules.
- Maintain all company vehicle contracts and agreements.
- File all relevant documentation related to all Business ventures.
- Receives and screens all incoming telephone calls and visitors to the Executive Office and provides/ receives information or refers the matters to the proper persons to handle.
- Arranges for various meetings, takes minutes, including board of directors, meetings, management meetings and HOD meetings at Hotels as well as any management meetings as they arise.
- Responsible for the internal transportation arrangements. Maintain required daily operating supplies and liaises with relevant maintenance vendors such as AC, generator, plumbing etc.
RequirementsA minimum of 2 years experience in a similar capacity is essential
Excellent communication skills in English with a friendly yet professional attitude
Exceptionally well organized with an aptitude for data
Strong analytics and reporting skills
Diploma/Degree in Business Management related will be an added advantage
Teardrop Hotels is an exclusive collection of boutique hotels found the island, which includes, the Wallawwa in Colombo. The Fort Bazaar in the Galle Fort, Kumu Beach in balapitiya, Camellia Hills in Dickoya, Goatfell in Kandapola and Nine Skies Demodera.