Purchasing Executive - Richlife Dairies Limited
Richlife Dairies Limited
As a Purchasing Executive in our head office Procurement Division, you will ensure Company's procurement process is stable and solid in order to cater sales and manufacturing teams' requirements to achieve planed output/production without any disturbance due to non-availability of raw/packing materials and finished goods. You will be joining a team of experienced professionals in the fields of Procurement/Supply Chain Management will have your way for a mutually beneficial career within the Group. This position is based in our subsidiary company Richlife Dairies Limited, situated at Colombo 8.
- Prepare material requirement plans as per the demand forecast.
- Monitor Stock levels of Raw and Packaging Materials, ensure availability to achieve uninterrupted supply chain.
- Monitor and follow up factory miscellaneous requirements.
- Performs sourcing, liaising and negotiating with new and existing suppliers.
- Maintain close business rapport with suppliers on production capacities, readiness and material supply.
- Coordinate imports with clearing agents.
RequirementsA Degree / Diploma in Supply Chain Management / Material Management or Purchasing Management from a recognized University or institute
Around 01-02 years hands on experience in Procurement/Purchasing field
Ability to work with Ms Office package and exposure to an ERP system
Sound communication, negotiation and analytical skills
Renuka Foods PLC is a listed food and beverage conglomerate operating in the Agri business and FMCG sector not only in Sri Lanka, but also 61 countries around the world. Today we are the leading manufacturer & Exporter of Coconut based food & beverage products with our own Organic certified plantations and also with a century of experience in the Tea industry. We are one of the pioneering Dairy manufacturers, owners of the number one canned Fish brand and leading brands in Snacks, Cereals and Fruit beverages. Our team of 1600 direct employees and outgrower networks of over 500 farmers contribute to the rural heartland of our nation.