Digital Marketing Manager - Global Rubber Industries
Digital Marketing Manager
Global Rubber Industries
- Apply digital marketing expertise and capabilities to generate sales growth.
- Monitor SEO and website traffic metrics and strategize to improve online presence.
- Collaborate with sales and customer service teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Implement new ideas to develop brand awareness such as promotions and competitions.
- Partner with creative teams to continuously pull in digital programming to execute on strategy.
- Serve as a strategic digital advisor for customers and provide ongoing thought leadership.
- Develop and apply digital content strategies across the digital ecosystem.
- Stay on top of emerging technology, platform, industry, business and consumer trends.
- Collaborate with digital and earned media experts to develop and lead innovative campaigns that exemplify ahead-of-the-curve marketing techniques and channel planning.
- Implement program measurement framework to track returns on digital marketing investments.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Form insights into campaign execution through knowledge of the marketing ecosystem across paid, earned and owned channels
GRI offers a very competitive remuneration and benefits package to the right candidates.
Requirements3+ years of experience in digital marketing
Deep knowledge and love of marketing and marketing techniques, including proficiency with data analytics, web search paid, influences, apps, email and content
Understand digital marketing technologies and best practices (from search marketing and web design to social media advertising, influence marketing, e-commerce, and application development)
Understand the creative process and how to develop great work with creative talent and account teams in a collaborative manner
Demonstrate a working knowledge of the public relations field, including executive positioning media relations, event production and creative strategy
Be a top-notch client manager who helps identify and solve problems to demonstrate value
GRI is a leading Specialty Tire producer in Sri Lanka. We have been supplying tires to more than 50 countries worldwide since 2002.GRI has sales offices in the United States, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain and Australia. We produce high-performance tires for Agriculture, Material Handling and Construction vehicles.