Assistant Manager - Life Operations - Janashakthi Insurance
Assistant Manager - Life Operations
If you share our passion of being a light that brightens the lives of others, then we are looking for YOU!
- Overall in charge of Group Life New Business operation including Quotation processing for standard Group Life
- Business and Medical Insurance Business, Policy processing and all Servicing aspects...
- Processing of Group Life Renewals on time considering the Profitability Analysis
- Be a sales supportive team Player
- Timely attainment to all inquiries of Group Life business operation, adhering to SLAs.
- Assist in migration process for paperless Group Life business operations.
- Responsible for all statutory compliance requirements.
- Preparing MIS reports to the Management.
- Involve in team building and recreation activities to promote collaboration, commitment and loyalty towards the organization.
RequirementsMinimum 5 years experience in a similar position
Diploma at CII or SLII or a similar qualification
Degree/Professional qualification from a recognized institute
Good time management and leadership skills
Attention to detail
At Janashakthi Life, our purpose is to uplift the lives and empower the dreams of our employees, customer and stakeholders. Our team of professionals remain dedicated in their efforts to be the benchmark in customer service excellence, enabling our organization to go from strength to strength. That's why we are excited to see Janashakthi's journey of success take flight with new energy and new ideas.