Internship - Human Resources - Prima Ceylon
Internship - Human Resources
We are on the lookout for an outstanding individual who wishes to venture into a career in Human Resources.
- Supporting in the company training & development activities.
- Supporting in employee engagement activities.
- Supporting in performance management Initiatives.
- Supporting in human resource operations including documentation and administration.
- Supporting in up keeping relevant databases and data entering.
Location will be based at Rajagiriya and an allowance will be paid to the selected candidate.
RequirementsBe a graduate/Undergraduate (HRM/Business Management)
Have an excellent command in English language
Analytical Skills and Writing Skills
Have great interpersonal and communication Skills
Be outgoing and take up challenges
IT literacy in basics such as MS Office
Be loyal, target oriented,hard-working and strive to improve
Prima Ceylon is one of Sri Lanka's largest foreign investors and a pioneer in Food & Beverage Industry.