Investment Specialist - JB Financial
JB Financial Investment Specialist focus on developing new wealth management business relationships through marketing and selling units trusts. They are responsible for ensuring investment portfolio growth, revenue generation and meeting defined goals, through an exclusive focus on establishing business development opportunities with prospects and existing clients.
- Develop and action a business development strategy according to the organization's objectives
- Developing sales strategies and advice for prospects and existing clients.(High net-worth individuals and corporate)
- Establish strong client relationships by exceeding client expectations, demonstrate knowledge of investments and financial markets and advise clients on a financial plan.
- Accurately arrange and confirm client account transactions and answer general account inquiries.
- Identify potential leads, obtain face to face meetings, handle objections and close sales.
Attractive performance based remuneration package is available for right candidates.
RequirementsReading for CIMA, CIM, SLIM or a University Degree Reading for CFA preferred
Strong people skills, excellent communication skills and ease at building relationships
Interest in financial markets, financial planning and sales
Should be a self-starter with “need for achievement”mind set to thrive in a sales environment
Effective presentation skills
JB Financial is an independent and privately owned investment management firm. Our wealth management operation was founded in 2011 and today managers over Rs 10 billion fund accounts. We believe in putting our customers first and that we have a fiduciary responsibility towards them.JB Financial is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Sri Lanka.company is seeking suitably qualified candidates for the following positions.