Customer Experience Analyst - PickMe
Customer Experience Analyst
- Responsible to design features in the form of customer journeys, screen mockups and identify customer pain points, and pain relief.
- Consult, design prototypes and set customer experience expectations before start development.
- Plan design and execute customer survey research, data analysis, and report creation.
- Extract, analyze and use data to build analysis, metrics and business cases to support decision-making.
- Understands and defines data requirements for various data sources, and identify data quality and data quality improvements.
- Identify customer pain points and identify feature improvements, process improvement.
- Identify key customer trends, issues and opportunities and assist in formulating strategies to improve customer experience.
- Responsible to plan, and execute UAT test cases and beta testing before production launch. Identify major CX issues that prevent application go live. This includes test case creation, end to end user journey testing.
- Responsible for assessing and communicating release readiness with quality indicators based on test execution, defect numbers and severities
- Identify different personas based on customer segments and conduct experience testing.
RequirementsBachelor's degree in Business, IT, Statics, or a related field of study
Professional qualification related to customer service management, project management and quality management are added advantage
Demonstrated concern for customer centricity
Familiar with mobile technologies, apps and other related technologies
Ability to cultivate and maintain productive working relationships with internal business teams, operations teams and IT operations
Ability to analyze and interpret data
Ability to tell the data stories with visuals/infographics
Ability to use a statistical analysis tools
Ability to use tools like Fire-base, google analytics, and related user behavior tracking tools
Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodology
Familiar with SDLC tools such as Jira