Human Resources Executive - Learning and Development (Female) - Ninewells Hospital (Pvt) Ltd
Human Resources Executive - Learning and Development (Female)
Ninewells Hospital (Pvt) Ltd
- Maintain skills inventory records of employees.
- Schedule and conduct the orientation program for new employees.
- Monitor and record internal and external learning events offered by service providers.
- Organize and facilitate workshops for employees.
- Assist in developing L7D calendar and assist in designing and coordinating appropriate L&D interventions.
- Conduct training need analysis for staff within the organization and accurately maintain the training database.
- Assist in the evaluation/review of all L&D interventions.
- Maintain a database of trainers local/partnership who have the expertise in relevant fields/sectors, to deliver training interventions as per organizational requirements.
- Maintaining the training interventions as per organizational requirements.
- Maintaining the training budget and prepare costing for training programmes.
- Prepare job description and KPIs to all employees.
- Assist in the Performance Evaluation process.
Selected candidate will be placed on an attractive remuneration package based on the qualifications and experience.
RequirementsShould possess a degree or professional qualification in Human Resource Management from a recognized institute
Age between 25-35 years
Minimum 05 years experience in similar capacity
Excellent communication/presentation skills in English & Sinhala(Oral and written)
Proficiency in other languages will be a distinct advantage
High standards of computer literacy
Prior experience in healthcare sector would be an added advantage
Should have a pleasing personality
Ninewells Hospital specialized in Obstetrics, Gynecology, Pediatric & Neonatology with an excellent credibility 7 proven record in the private health sector in Sri Lanka with main focus on women & child care.