Human Resources - Administration Executive - Codehouse
Human Resources - Administration Executive
- Support in the setup of processes and policies related to Sri Lankan Labour department procedures(eg.EPF, ETF).
- Maintain personal files and support in the preparation of HR related letters.
- Assist in the recruitment process from advertising for the approved vacancies to shortlisting CV's, setting up interviews and seeking references and personal information for successful applicants.
- Support in ensuring everything is prepared for when on-boarding new starters.
- Plan in and follow up on performance review meetings between staff and line managers.
- Maintain and follow up on individual staff career progression plans, including training plans
- Coordinate with the HR function in London and Sydney, including ensuring new HR initiatives are rolled out and processes are adhered to.
- Managing employee leaves and attendance across all offices(London, Sydney and Colombo).
- Assisting with employee performance and grievance handling.
- Reporting on and enforcing of time registrations for all relevant staff across all offices.
- Coordinate with external suppliers (mainly in Colombo), contractors and service providers to ensure uninterrupted top-quality services are provided at all times.
- Maintain regular stock of office supplies and equipment
- Coordinate regular office maintenance tasks and the payments.
- Maintain assets register.
- Organize company events(dinners, excursions, etc).
- Maintain (limited) petty cash register.
- Support Colombo office and team with ad-hoc tasks.
- Support London and Sydney offices with ad-hoc tasks remotely.
- Help maintain an overall good company environment, culture and team spirit.
RequirementsUnderstanding of Sri lankan labour laws and processes is a must
Ability to communicate fluently in English is a must and excellent letter writing/documentation skills in English
2+ years of work experience in HR and administration functions, preferably in the IT, services or BPO industry
Bachelor's degree in HRM/PQHRM or any equivalent qualification in HR from a recognized institute
General understanding of HR processes, policies and best practices in Sri Lanka
Should be proficient in MS Office, internet/email usage
Knowledge of a HRIS is highly desirable
Exposure to UK and /or Australia business dealings would be a benefit, although not essential
Codehouse is a leading software services firm headquartered in London with offices in Sri Lanka and Australia. We are renowned for developing web solutions using the.NET framework-especially corporate web sites based on Sitecore CMS. A strong understanding of our clients requirements allows us to deliver quality solutions in n Agile environment. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Sitecore Platinum Partner, and we are experts in the technologies and processes we work with.