Accounts Executive - Pidilite Lanka (Private) Limited
Pidilite Lanka (Private) Limited
• Handling aspect of the Accounts receivables function such as updating the Debtors module, preparation of reports such as the debtors aging report, credit exposure analysis etc.
• Monitoring the debtors regularly end exercising the credit control based on the credit policy of the company.
• Monitoring cheque returns, notifying the Sales team & the customers and following up the settlements.
• Printing & circulating the monthly debtors’ statements to the customers.
• Maintaining the records of bank guarantees, postdated cheques etc. of the customers.
• Coordinating the interim & final external audits of the company under the guidance of the Head of Finance.
Requirements Skills Profile
• Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in a trading & manufacturing related company.
• Part qualification in CA Sri Lanka or CIMA or ACCA
• Hands on experience in a recognized accounting packages such as SAP & advanced excel.
• Prior experience in handling the external audit
• Below 35 years of Age.
Pidilite Lanka (Private) Limited is a leading manufacturing company having it’s factory at Polgahawela EPZ. Pidilite Lanka is a joint venture company between Pidilite Industries based in Mumbai and Macbertan Holdings Ltd based in Sri Lanka.