Finance Assistant - WICHY PLANTATION COMPANY
WICHY PLANTATION COMPANY
Responsible for completing payment process by receiving, processing, verifying, invoices and performing day-to-day management of all payments cycle activities and providing efficient client service in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Handling SVAT credit vouchers and update them in a RAMIS system.
- Ensuring all payments are with relevant approval, sorting, coding and matching of invoices/receipts.
- Maintaining accounting ledgers by verifying and posting accounts transactions.
- Performing bank reconciliations and other reconciliations.
- Maintaining schedules required for Annual audit and other external reports.
An excellent remuneration package on par with the industry standards and potential profit sharing options will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
RequirementsDiploma in Accountancy or Following final stage of AAT or intermediate level in ACCA, CIMA or CMA
Conversant with ERP system like SAP is an added advantage
Having commercial experience minimum of 1- 3 years manufacturing organization
Having good knowledge of MS Office, internet & e mail
Strong team player with the ability work under pressure with minimum supervision
Good command of English in both written & speaking
We are a leading manufacturer and an exporter of Coconut Kernel based food products in Sri Lanka, having a successful track record of over 35 years in the Industry. All of our production facilities and processes are BRC, HACCP, ISO, GMP, ORGANIC, KOSHER Certified and our product range is Natural, Organic, Gluten Free, Vegan, Non-GMO and Allergen Free, where our state-of-the-art production operation serves to elite clientele in global markets. In order to cater to the enhanced market volume, our Head Office requires the following vacancy to take Wichy Coconuts to greater heights