SALES EXECUTIVE RECORD MANAGEMENT DIVISION - Crown Worldwide Group
SALES EXECUTIVE RECORD MANAGEMENT DIVISION
Crown Worldwide Group
Preferred Qualifications: Suitably qualified for the position
COMPENSATION : Commensurate to Experience & Skills.
- Meet the sales target as agreed with Branch Manager.
- Generate and qualify leads based on verticals and markets of choice.
- Convert into prospects through planned follow up
- Follow up on the prospects and convert them to customers.
- Update Corporate Systems for all customer data & follow up information.
- Provide and sign contracts for the agreed Gross Profit margin % age.
- Maintain a regular call cycle and follow up contact with corporate customers.
- Update verticals, competition, technology innovation and trends.
RequirementsExcellent English Communication Skills (written / verbal) Direct Sales Skills, (Corporates)
Attention to Details
3 - 5 years in Direct Sales to Corporates
Experience in Services Industry like Logistics, Couriers, Financial Services, Insurance, Airlines, Cargo, Shipping and Large Travel Agencies is preferable
The Crown Worldwide Group, headquartered in Hong Kong, was established in 1965 and is currently located in over 265 locations in almost 60 countries. The Group is made up of several divisions - Crown World Mobility, Crown Relocations, Crown Records Management, Crown Fine Art, Crown Logistics and Crown Wine Cellars.
CROWN Sri Lanka is a newly launched branch of CROWN Worldwide Group and is engaged into Relocations and Records Management Business operating from Colombo.
Closing Date: 19-Dec-2017