Store Keeper - W.A. Perera and Company
W.A. Perera and Company
- Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders; processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents on orders received.
- Maintain inventory. Uses inventory management software. Prepares purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock.
- Contacts suppliers or searches catalogues to determine price and additional details concerning new items.
- Fills supply requisitions; assists buyer to order adequate merchandise and supplies; delivers orders to sub locations.
- Maintain the records area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner.
- Keep records on regarding procedures and resolves discrepancies regarding receipts, deliveries, warranties, repairs and surplus property.
- Purchase materials and authorize expenditures within established limits of authority.
- Conduct price comparisons and research and recommend new products.
- Obtain parts and materials by driving to vendors for pick-ups as needed.
- May serve as a lead worker to other classified staff in the area.
RequirementsPassed GCE A/L
Diploma in Store Management or any related course.
Should be highly Computer literate
Should have minimum 03 years experience in a similar capacity.
Closing Date: 09-Jan-2018