IT Assistant - WDR GROUP
Reporting to IT Manager
- Support IT Manager as needed in providing services to employees and IT system management.
- Provide assistance in the use of personal computer hardware , software, and specialized mainframe technology or operates a multi – platform computer environment or monitors the production scheduling, execution and successful completion of production jobs.
- Set up and configure desktop computers, peripherals and accounts assigning security level.
- Install software and repairs hardware and peripherals; Monitoring Printers, Copiers and Fax machines and managing regular maintenance
- Install & Configure IT Network System ; Servers , AD, VPN & Firewalls
- Troubleshoot , diagnose problems ,implement corrective action procedures within prescribed guidelines and / or escalates to other technical resources as appropriate
- Support SAP implementation and daily operations
- Perform and graphic designing and social media uploads
- Assist with creating technical documentation of IT infrastructure
- Support It improvement & training session of employees
RequirementsDiploma or Advanced Diploma in Computing / Information Technology / Networking from a recognized institute
Minimum 2 years experience
Experience in computer assembling , installation ,repairing & networking
Experience in Servers , AD VPN , Firewalls, Network application through the LAN
Experience graphic designing and social media platforms
Knowledge in current technologies in IT world
Knowledge in Microsoft Office Package
Problem analysis and problem solving skills
Strong organization skills
High accuracy and attention to detail
Able to adapt with critical situations and meet deadlines
Great team player who willing to learn with "Can do attitude "
Good communication skills with spoken &written English
CCNA will be an advantage
Between the age of 23-28 years