QA ENGINEER - Axientia
- Excellent Communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Should be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Develop, document,maintain and execute test plan and test cases based on client requirements and technical specification.
- Detect software failures to continues improvement of the product.
- Perform test execution, analyse test results and communicate test results to stack-holders.
RequirementsB.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent
Minimum 1-2 year experience in QA Engineer role
Good Knowledge in test automation tools – selenium would be an added advantage
Deliver tasks on a smooth manner and on time
Axientia is a global software company committed to empowering you and your sales force wherever you are. We believe that great technology is only the beginning, it's what you do with it that matters.