TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER - Axientia
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues. li>
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal terms.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Update and prepare timely reports.
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles.
RequirementsBasic Diploma in I.T from recognized Institution or equivalent
School leavers with good communication skills and IT skills will be also considered
Excellent communication skills (English / Sinhala)
Excellent telephone and e-mail etiquette
Knowledge of windows applications
Experience of help desk management would be an added advantage
The individual must be self-motivated and exhibit growth potential
Experience in SQL / PLSQL and Telco Domain would be an added advantage
Axientia is a global software company committed to empowering you and your sales force wherever you are. We believe that great technology is only the beginning, it's what you do with it that matters.