To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join our team if you want to help develop our ground-breaking printing technology in Sri Lanka.
As we continue to develop new technology that pushes the envelope of what is possible with printing, we’re looking for a hands on engineering technician to help us build the impossible. You’ll be working with our print process team to invent, develop, and advance our core printing technology.
Are you organized, thorough, and good at meticulously gathering data points? Are you a strong communicator and thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, work environment? Are you a maker and love DIY projects? We want you to join our team as a Design Technician.
- Handle all aspects of the printing process
- Meticulously log data and outcomes and communicate them effectively within the team.
- Maintain inventories for supplies and consumables.
- Help debug mechanical issues on hardware or instrumentation, fix them, or propose a solution.
- Communicate with local and international suppliers regarding printing software and technology.
- Quality control and inspection of finished product to ensure clients’ requirements are met.
- Track and monitor production records, errors and wastage.
- Take part in organizing the workspace and work environment.
Working for us, you will receive full product training and have the ability to progress in your role through your career pathway. You will also receive a competitive salary and medical cover.