Accounts Executive - Renuka Foods PLC
Renuka Foods PLC
As the Accounts Executive, you are expected to monitor all debtors and their recoveries in timely manner. You will be joining a team of experienced professionals in the fields of Financial Management and will pave your way for a mutually beneficial career within the Group. This position is based in our Head Office situated at Borella.
Key Job Functions
- Monitor all debtor's recoveries and ensure not exceeding the Credit Period granted by the company.
- Monitor Bank Gurantees two weeks ahead of the expiry
- Check internal records and update IT department to adjust credit limits
- Ensure all cheques are deposited on due dates and no complaints due to deposit in wrong days.
- Monitor and ensure all GRN and PRN collection are in timely manner.
- Eliminate previous high/medium risk audit findings & maintain zero high/medium risk areas including control gaps.
- Followup Customer acknowledgement and file required documents for future references
- Prepare monthly report and presentation to the Management
A suitable remuneration package with other fringe benefits will be offered to the selected candidate commensurate with qualifications, experience, competence and other assessment factors.
RequirementsPart Qualified in CIMA/CA Sri Lankan or CMA
Minimum 02 years' experience in similar capacity
Sound working knowledge of MS Office and ERP Systems
Renuka Foods PLC is a listed food and beverage conglomerate operating in the Agri business and FMCH sector not only in Sri Lanka, but also in 61 countries around the world. Today we are the leading manufacturer and exporter of Coconut based food and beverage products with our own Organic certified plantations and also with a century of experience in the Tea industry. We are one of the pioneering Dairy manufacturers, owners of the number one canned Fish brand and leading brands in Snacks, Cereals and Fruit beverages. Our team of 1600 direct employees and out grower networks of over 5000 farmers contribute to the rural heartland of our nation.