Brand Manager - ODEL
- Responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing strategies of all brands under ODEL umbrella. This includes developing the marketing mix and product portfolio strategies for the company.
- Lead and groom the Brands team to play a pivotal role in Brand engagement
- Develop marketing presentations and pitch materials that will be used both internally and externally to help drive new ideas, programmes and themes.
- Develop relationships with internal contacts both local and overseas whilst having the ability to work closely with business partners
- Execute all levels of marketing support for the brands such as ATL, BTL and Digital.
- Research new technologies and innovative ways to help drive consumer engagement whilst defining retail marketing strategies that support the brands plans of ODEL
- Establish and manage a budget for all retail marketing programmes and collaborate with current retail accounts, keeping them up to date.
RequirementsAge between 24-35 years
Should possess a Bachelor Degree in Marketing Management or CIM / SLIM
At least 2 years experience in Fashion Retail Marketing field in middle level management position
Should be innovative, dynamic and able to work on tight deadlines around the clock where your creativity will be challenged.
Should possess strong interpersonal skills and have an analytical mindset
Should be results oriented and have the ability to bring in fresh and innovative ideas into business
Since the inception of ODEL in 1989, it has been the leading fashion-forward and trend setting department store brand in the country, which offers the best shopping experience to consumers as a fashion specialty retailer. With over 25 years of reputation in the industry, the company evolves around a simple, yet winning philosophy: a relentless search for the highest quality products and services, coupled with superior customer service that ensure a uniquely memorable shopping experience to the customer. The Brand ODEL continuously evolves to offer customers new experiences, new brand additions, insightful and fashion sway campaigns that help keep the brand at the foremost of fashion to both local audiences and tourists who patronize the store.