Technical Officer - Value Trade
We are in the process of looking for a talented individuals with a CAN DO attitude to join our team.
- Price / Forecast the cost of the different materials need for building construction work.
- Prepare contracts, Budgets, Bills of quantities and other documentation related to construction
- Track changes to the design and / or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly
- Procure or degree the services of contractors and / or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
- Measure and value the work done on the site
- Pay subcontractors
- Coordinate with the client and other construction professionals such as site managers, project managers, subcontractors, suppliers and site engineers
- Select and/or source construction materials
- Stock handling
- Write report
RequirementsMinimum 03 years of working experience as technical officer
Male candidates are highly preferred
Should be proactive, energetic and self-motivated
Need to stay at workplace when required (accommodation will be provided)
We are a fast-growing, diverse group of companies with a Japanese collaboration. Our main lines of businesses are automobile, plantations, logistics, renewable energy and education.