Manager Digital Transformation - Dialog
Manager Digital Transformation
- Identify opportunities for simplification, elimination and consolidation and conduct deep dive problem, root-cause analysis
- Design the most innovative and optimum solution to eliminate the problem or minimize the revenue / cost impact and negotiate with the key stakeholders to set up the plan for transformation activity or program
- Manage numerous programs and project deliverables across multiple transformations initiatives to ensure timely completion within budget
- Communicate status of initiatives, current projects, implemented improvements and benefits continuously in order to ensure effective conduction of projects.
- Coach and educate the junior team members to enhance their skills in managing the business transformation initiatives to the next level.
- Engage with the process champions via communication methods in order to drive adoption of the transformation initiatives
- Track process excellence forums and industry developments and cascade knowledge within the team in order to ensure that the team is equipped with up-to-date knowledge to perform the tasks
- Conduct a structured voice of the customer program to track the customer satisfaction and ensure customer is the focus of attention in all improvements
- Identify potential opportunities for automatically / digitization & explore suitable digital tools
RequirementsB.Sc Degree in Engineering / Business related from a reputed University, Holding MBA will be an added advantage
Thorough knowledge in project management and project management tools
10 years of experience in managing a wide range of Business process excellence initiatives across multiple industry