HR Executive - Susara Publication
- Prepare salaries / EPF / ETF and fulfill other statutory requirements
- Proper maintenance of all HR records. (Salary files / EPF, ETF Files / Attendance Records / Leave Records)
- Evaluate existing Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and seek the company strategic goals.
- Continually educate employees on company policies.
- Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees.
- Foster cross-functional relationships and ensure managers and employees are properly connected
- Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have
- Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues.
- Understand and adhere to all pertinent labor laws
RequirementsHR certificate from a recognized institute
02 years of experience in the same position
Comfortable working in a highly visible role
Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
Honest, ethical, and organizing skills
Positive, go-getter attitude
Expert stress management skills and the ability to make important decisions under pressure
Attentive listener understanding, empathetic, and personable
Highly computer literate in Microsoft Suite (especially Excel) and various other HR software programs