Assistant Manager-Business Intelliegence And Analytics - Legacy Healthcare
Assistant Manager-Business Intelliegence And Analytics
- Assisting the team with reporting requirements and business cases.
- Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements.
- Apply best practices improving existing processes.
- Training and Developing new employees.
- Ensuring overall service quality and availability.
- Working closely with the manager to ensure client requirements are fulfilled with high standard.
RequirementsDegree in Business management/Statistics Computer science or similar qualification
High Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Partly qualified in CIMA/ACCA is preferable
Minimum 03 years experience in a similar capacity
Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
Good command of English with sufficient client communication experience
Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
Must be self-motivated and poss sees the desire for self-development
Be dedicated to customer satisfaction and a great customer experience
Experience in Business Intelligence tools will be a definite advantage
Prior experience on Healthcare Revenue Cycle management would be an added advantage
Legacy Healthcare private Limited provides insurance Claim Processing with Revenue Cycle Management Services to a fast growing recession proof healthcare industry in the USA. We are committed to delivering processed Medical insurance claims which meet US Healthcare industry standards, whilst meeting stringent time targets and client expectations.
We are leading RCM Company Headquartered in Dallas Texas with operations based in Colombo, Kandy -Sri Lanka and Chennai -India.