Intern - Finance (Biyagama) - Brandix Lingerie
Intern - Finance (Biyagama)
Achieve the financial KPIs of the location, ensure sound control environment within the location to ensure assets are safeguarded, maintain integrity of financial statements and provide financial input for all decisions/proposals made within the manufacturing unit. You are also expected to partner the Operations Manager, BU Accountant and the CFO effectively to ensure the achievement of the financial KPIs and ensure sound control environment within the manufacturing unit.
- Assist in the preparation of annual Budgets
- Monitor expenses
- Ensure accuracy of Management and Statutory reports
- Adhere to internal and external deadlines for reports and safe guard assets
- Ensure all payments are as per group policies
- Assist establishing a strong control process to ensure a smooth functioning of the finance division.
RequirementsFinal Year Undergraduate in Finance/Business Management or a Final level candidate in CASL/ACCA or CIMA
Sound knowledge in accounting, analytic s are required
A good team player with excellent communication skills
Brandix, a leader in Sri lanka's Apparel industry and adjudged ' Globally Operated Highest Foreign Exchange Earner'at the 2018 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangaldesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end to end apparel solutions to world renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communicates it operates in