Cashier / Trainee Cashier - Browns Group Of Companies
Cashier / Trainee Cashier
Browns Group Of Companies
- Cashiers are responsible for handling day to day front office cashiering functions whilst ensuring funds are collected on bills accurately and issued to customers promptly.
- Preparing accurate and complete receipt/invoices upon payments.
- Handling all collection and reconcile it each cashier sessions.
- Provide speedy and quality customer service.
- Update all relevant records in the hospital information system related to cashiering function and liaise with senior cashier.
RequirementsO/L & A/L (Preferably in Commerce Stream)
Computer literacy is must
Quick learner & a good team player. Age should be below 30 years
Previous experience at a reputed organization as cashier will be an added advantage
After maintaining a record of over 143 years of trusted service, the Browns Group enters into the Healthcare sector, with a host of offerings to ensure your health and well being.
We at Browns Hospitals seek dynamic individuals to further their careers in the healthcare sector.