IT Auditor / Business Analyst - MOQdigital Asia Pacific
IT Auditor / Business Analyst
MOQdigital Asia Pacific
- Undertaking methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of business functions and processes.
- Improving processes and systems, reducing their costs, enhancing sustainability and quantifying potential business benefits.
- Investigating and reporting of continuous control and compliance throughout business
- Periodic reporting to the business
- Investigates, mitigates and reports on operational risks
- Delivery of technology and compliance audits
- Risk mitigation and review of operational controls against compliance objectives
- Assisting our ISO 27001 certification and compliance program me
- Management of risk items and register
- Managing business process improvement initiatives across the business.
RequirementsTertiary qualification (Degree or Diploma) in a related IT discipline
Minimum of 2 years of experience in an ITC auditing? Business Analyst/Compliance reporting role
An excellent standard of written and spoken English
CISA certification will be mandatory
CRISC / ITILv3 (2011)/ISO 27001 would be an added advantage
Advanced report writing skills
Strong Business Analysis skills
Have good interpersonal skills
Have a positive outlook
Be a team player
Be passionately service oriented
We at MOQdigital define ourselves as a client-focused organization providing innovative solutions across data applications and systems to deliver a superior digital experience for our customers. We bring the best PEOPLE together, who understand TECHNOLOGY and have the INTEGRATION capabilities to drive results for our clients.