Software Engineers - Enactor
- Develop high quality, testable,well-documented software.
- Ensure adequate test coverage at unit and integration levels.
- Work closely with the Technical Architects and Development Managers to convert functional and technical specifications to production quality software.
- Participate in the configuration, testing and release processes.
- Contribute to design and specification processes.
- Research and learn new technologies.
RequirementsMinimum 1 to 2 years experience in developing Java/J2EE systems
Academic high achievers with a second upper or first class degree in Computer Science or Mathematics from a recognized university
Database development on MSSQL, Oracle or MYSQL using SQL and JDBC
Extensive knowledge of XML, XML Schema and XSLT
Experience in a J2EE application framework such as Spring, Struts
Effective use of design patterns, MVC and unit testing frameworks
Experience in unit and integration testing and use of mocking frameworks
Android or iOS mobile app development skills are highly desirable.
Experience in Web Services, SOA,OR Mapping, BPEL or related technologies would be advantageous
A passion for Agile methodologies and knowledge of SDLC
Enactor is a successful and growing software company providing enterprise systems to leading UK, North American and European retailers.Enactor systems drive the in-store, mobile and online channels that make up a modern retail organization.