Digital Media Specialist - The Capital Maharaja Organisation Limited
Digital Media Specialist
The Capital Maharaja Organisation Limited
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench-marking, messaging and audience identification
- Managing social media team members, including copywriters and content creators, by overseeing
their work and offering guidance or direction
- Execute timely plans to generate, edit, publish, share and optimize daily content (original text, images, video HTML)that builds meaningful connections encourages community members to engage
- Planning and delivering engagement and monetization strategies for intellectual property and other digital content, encouraging audience retention and loyalty across groups channels and brands.
- Own the intellectual property and other content monetization road map and work with the Executive Production Team to ensure that the content is designed with the right monetization features
- Set clear plans and KPIs for your team and constantly review and align tactical plans according to the results
- Work with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity within social media spaces.
Requirements3-6 years of business consulting e-commerce, social media strategy, management, data analytics, or related experience in a rapidly changing environment
Evidence of complete ownership of a multifaceted project with many stakeholders
Strong analytical ability:evidence of effective modeling to facilitate decisionsability to draw key insights from analysis
Creative mind-set: innovative problem solver who is not afraid of creating and implementing new strategies that help with rapid scaling and growth
End-to-end process ownership: understands what a robust process looks like and can build, iterate and automate processes in a scalable and efficient way
Effective at leadership, collaboration and communication in both Sinhala and English
The Capital Maharaja Organization Limited is a multifaceted Group, comprising companies in the industrial, Media and Service Sectors, and is one of the largest private conglomerates in Sri Lanka. We provide a challenging environment to work and learn with the best people in the business and state-of-the-art production technologies, SAP and Best Practices in Quality Assurance.we're committed to service excellence and principles of Good Governance.