Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer - Cantel Lanka Software
Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Cantel Lanka Software
The Senior Software QA Engineer plays an important role in the company's product development process. He/She should have good experience in evaluating use cases/software requirements to create test plans, test cases, execute test cases, document test closure reports and report bugs. The Senior QA Engineer needs to have the ability to work with various groups including project management, developers, and customers to understand goals of project and testing needs.
- Ability to plan and execute all QA related actives in a release with minimal guidance and supervision
- Responsible for designing and executing test scenarios throughout the release
- Plan, estimate and coordinate testing activities with all the stakeholders
- Develop and apply testing processes for new functions to meet client requirements
- Investigate the causes of production defects
- Report and follow-up issues with the development team members
- Create and maintain test data for the versions
- Groom and mentor junior members
- Carryout automation for all the releases.
RequirementsA bachelor's or master's degree in software Engineering or may other similar field
3+ years of working experience in software development or software quality assurance
Good understanding on software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
Knowledge in SQL and Functional test automation
Good understanding on current trends, advancements and industry best practices
Excellent communication skills
In depth knowledge and understanding on test automation is a must
Cantel Medical is a global company dedicated to delivering innovative infection prevention products and services for patient, caregivers and other health care providers, which improve outcomes and help save lives. Through an expansive portfolio of endoscopy, water purification and filtration, healthcare disposables, Cantel Medical provides high-quality infection prevention solutions and unsurpassed service, touching millions of patients each year around the world.