Senior Manager - Credit - Fintrex Finance Limited
Senior Manager - Credit
Fintrex Finance Limited
The position of Senior Manger-Credit is responsible to evaluate credit risk of SME/Corporate Loans/Trade finance and Leases in order to maintain a healthy assets' portfolio. The specific responsibilities of the senior Manager would include but not limited to the following
We are looking for a professional with hands on experience in Banking and/or Finance with the right attitude and commitment to be the Senior Manager-Credit.
- To provide the leadership guidance to the lending officers through knowledge transfer.
- Provide periodical training on credit to Credit & Marketing staff
- Ensure the quality of the credit proposals to be approved
- Coordinate with the Credit Administration Unit and ensure accurate and timely completion of Security documentation
- Ensure compliance with laid down rules and regulation of the credit process
- Provide timely MIS to Corporate Management.
RequirementsPossess a degree from a recognized university in Commerce, Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration, Banking or related field
Graduate with part qualification in accountancy or a member of recognized accounting body will be an added advantage
Excellent knowledge and skills in assessment of credit risk and analyzing of financial statements
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Thorough knowledge on leasing, short term & long term loans and trade finance products
Good knowledge in vehicle and property valuations
High level of interpersonal skills
Team player who works well within a small and dynamic team of professional
Excellent planning and organization skills
Should possess a minimum of 10 years experience with lending in a bank or financial of institution of which at least 3 years should be at management level
Fintrex Finance Limited is a Non-Bank Financial Institution (NBFI) regulated by Monetary Board of the Central Bank of Sri Lanka under the Finance Business Act No.42 of 2011. We are backed by consortium of world class investors including global insurance giant Fairfax Holdings who holds 70% along with MAS and Hirdaramani Group who together holds 24%.